First of all I want you to know that I love you all so very much. I hope I am around when you go on your first date. Preparing for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, even for the most mature of individuals. Here are some guide lines to to help you:
1. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HIM WELL ENOUGH TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM
2. Make sure dad & mom like him. If they don’t something is wrong with him. Parents know.
3. Let them know where your going and what time you will be home. Parents, will tell you the time to be home….
4. Don’t be late coming home. Parents get REALLY REALLY worried. If you are going to be late ie flat tire CALL HOME, let them know.
5. Always know if for any reason you need a ride home, phone home. Your parents will pick you up. Know matter what.
6. Where something that is nice. Not to sexy. Sexy clothes give guys wrong ideas.
7. Make sure the place you go, you will enjoy too.
8. Holding hands are okay, only if you want too.
9. If he wants a kiss, only on the cheek. He will respect you more. If not, he is not worth going on a second date.
10. Last but not least, have fun…..
P/S Our family can add to this if they want.
Love, Grandma Auayan