First of all I want you to know that I love you all so very much. I hope I am around when you go on your first date. Preparing for a date can be quite nerve-wracking, even for the most mature of individuals. Here are some guide lines to to help you:
1. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW Her WELL ENOUGH TO GO ON A DATE WITH Her
2. Make sure dad & mom like her. If they donâ€™t something is wrong with her. Parents know. ( right Mike & Joshua?)
3. Tell your dates parents what time you will bring her home. Don’t be late. Don’t forget to tell your parents too.
4. Donâ€™t be late coming home. Parents get REALLY REALLY worried. If you are going to be late ie flat tire CALL both homes, let them know.
5. Always know if for any reason you need a ride home, phone home. Your parents will pick you up. Know matter what.
6. Where something that is nice.
7. Make sure the place you go, you will enjoy too.
8. Holding hands are okay, only if you want too. Open all doors for her. Pull the chair out for her. Forget womens lib. They do like that.
9. If she wants a kiss, only on the cheek. She will respect you more. If not, she is not worth going on a second date.
10. Last but not least, have funâ€¦..
11. No girl/women are worth fighting for. Remember that.
P/S Our family can add to this if they want.
Love, Grandma Auayan